The Planning section reviews a series of critical first steps needed to create a successful microgrid development plan.
- Project Initiation: 5 key steps to kicking of the microgrid development planning process.
- Preliminary Site Identification: The first step in identifying suitable candidate facilities and infrastructure for the microgrid.
- First-Level Screening: Collect key data, update the list of potential sites and identify preliminary clusters.
- Second-Level Screening: Engage external stakeholders, finalize list of potential sites and define final clusters.
- Microgrid Development Plan: Putting it all together – how steps 1-4 can help create a microgrid development plan.